Welcome to the EPA Alumni Association's Website
Who we are
The EPA Alumni Association is a nationwide community of former employees of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as well as current EPA employees who are eligible to retire. Local groups provide supplemental geographic-based activities. Our Association is not a part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Please Join Us
If you served for at least one continuous year as a federal employee of EPA at any location and in any capacity and subsequently left the Agency, then please join us. In addition, if you are currently working at EPA but are ELIGIBLE TO RETIRE, then you may join us as an Associate Member. Membership is currently free, supported by the donations of our members.
The Benefits of Membership (Click on the samples below)
As a member you can:
- Reconnect with former colleagues;
- Share news, opinions, and more with each other;
- Learn what others have been doing since leaving EPA;
- Find out about volunteer and other opportunities for alumni to do things together;
- Read the latest environmental articles appearing in the New York Times and the Washington Post; (sample)
- Make new friends among former co-workers
- Organize and learn about alumni activities in your local area.
Inside our secure, password-protected Association's Website you will find:
- Member Directory (sample) — containing contact information for every member plus profile information on past employment in EPA and post-EPA activities to help you identify and find colleagues. The Directory is highly-searchable. (sample)
- Member Profiles (sample)
- A Variety of ways for members to share and communicate with each other, with articles written by the members themselves.
- Newsletter — News of whatever is of interest to our members. (sample)
- Blog — opinions, views and counterviews on any topic with emphasis, not surprisingly, on environmental issues.
- Where are they Now? — Share your post-EPA experiences. (sample)
- Our Favorite Stories — Stories we have told our friends and families about life in EPA—the good, the bad, the embarrassing, the amazing, the unbelievable, and the funny things that happened inside EPA. (sample)
- Groups — Create groups based on geographics, activities and special interests. (sample)
- Photos Gallery — Share your favorite photos. (sample)
- Library — Share documents and articles to read or download by their colleagues. (sample)
- Volunteer Opportunities — Identify or participate in volunteer opportunities. (sample)
- Take an Audio Tour of the Website
Questions or comments about the Association can be directed to those who are currently handling its administrative duties. Just send an email.